Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Reflection

What this election historic is that, for the first time we have an African-American as president in America. What Obama election means to me is, that now we have someone who cares about education, someone who will strive hard to make sure everyone has a future. What Obama means to the country is that he will care for the troops and Iraq and the economy. We lost money cause of the war. And lots of people lost job, or not getting paid well, and need to care for their family.
What I feel today about the country is that now there is a change for things that bush has not accomplish. What i feel about Obama is that I know that he will make a change and trust in the U.S. and try to make the country stronger and better.What I feel about the election is suprised, because I knew Obama would have a lot of votes. When I was watching last night he had one hundred and something. And later on he had 200. He needed 207 to win I knew he was going to win.What I think Obama will do in the next 4 years is that he will do what ever is takes to accomplish what he wants to do, to make this country better.I hope the first issue he cares for is the economy because a lot a people are nit getting paid enough or fairly.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Nathaly your writing about obama is so i really love it.

Jason Levy said...

Hi Nathalie,

You provided some really impressive details in your writing! I like all of the specifics you mentioned- including the war, the concept of improving the USA and the economy.

I think you meant "270" and not "207"--you can go back and edit your blog post for accuracy. Ask Ms. Johns if you need help.

Keep Blogging!

-Mr. Levy