Thursday, December 11, 2008

To my parents: What I learn in ELA

Dear mom and dad,
What I accomplished in ELA so far is how to wright along essay for the ELA test. What I also accomplished is to read and understand the book "To kill a Mocking bird." What I think I did good on is my essay about comparing someone else to Nelson Mandela. My favorite unit so far is "To kill a Mocking bird" unit, because we got to pretend to be a character from the book in a social web site called Ning. We learned about the great depression and Lawyer who defends a black person, and about the characters Scout and Jem.
My goals for the rest of the school year is to improve in my writing and reading. Reading and writing is important to your future because of you get a job there is going to be a time when you have to read and write. We used technology in ELA by using Google Docs and how to sent E-mails to the teachers. How to use power points with more knowledge.

No comments: